Vaune Carr @WolfAnalogies
26 February, 12:34
WHO IS THIS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
just fyi---this particular pic has been debunked
02:17 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Vaune Carr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
12 March, 10:12
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
That guy is Obama. Social media wanted to censor us. Obama has everyone in his back pocket: FBI CIA NSA DOJ
They all cover for him cause he has the goods on all of them
even Hillary. I appreciate you saying it. I heard it before, but now I know their "game'.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 March, 03:10
u r prob right ...I did see this pic with a diff face BUT i see what u r saying....

09 March, 02:23
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
WHO SAID? I got this from one of the top leaders. What did you hear and from whom?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
09 March, 03:32
yes defintely i am sure of this because i have posted it myself and I remember people posting the original pic with face of a completely different man ...and saw it many times from twitter days.