MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
SHE CLEARLY TOLD NANCY PIGLOSI- DONT SAY NOTHING & NANCY SAID- I WONT
02:18 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
21 January, 12:42
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I knew it!!! Thanks for posting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mom brode @mombrode
21 January, 11:13
seen a better video early yesterday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
21 January, 07:12
NP is going to have a hard time detoxing among other things.

Steve Pat @DAPATRIOT78
21 January, 04:29
That is just her security and Pelosi was there when Biden got swon in yesterday so nope she was not arrested

Robbie Wilson @Rwilsonrobbie
21 January, 08:37
In response Steve Pat to his Publication
what you say makes absolutely no sense. why would her security tell her not to say anything which is quite clear in the video? the best sting operations always allow someone who is involved but has been compromised to make the proper appearances necessary for the takedown to happen without alerting the criminals.

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
21 January, 10:00
In response Steve Pat to his Publication
That's where this video was recorded.
That is the outfit Pelosi wore to the inauguration.
Look it up

Alexandra Neve @Alex
21 January, 04:15
🙏LOVE YOUR POSTS

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 January, 03:27
Sara, your posts are awesome! Thanks for sharing extremely good info. 🙏🏻😘 I am still wondering if Nancy is working with the white hats like Charlie Freak said. This video definitely makes me think so.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 02:22
submission. explains why everbody was gloomy at the inauguration. they all had to play the part in the movie to awake the masses

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
21 January, 02:27
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Yes, that's what I was thinking when I heard they were rather somber at the gathering.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 January, 02:21
youre ine of my new favs! 😂😂😂