Only people mentioned by Zack_Attack in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 March, 06:25
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
You can't patent nature. Were all manufactured? Is there another way for them to be patented?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
09 March, 08:24
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
That is pretty much the message I think, patented technology

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
09 March, 05:49
they have been trying to take us out with germs for decades and its not working. that is scary because the deep states last ditch effort is a nuclear WWIII. they are evil enough to do it too sure hope our military mops these people up before that happens

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
09 March, 05:11
I then reposted it, after researching all numbers, as one of these is NOT correct, which then is NOT against community guidelines.

09 March, 05:55
In response Brad Smith to his Publication
Which one is incorrect?

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
09 March, 02:26
I'm in Fakebook jail again. 😂

09 March, 03:05
In response Cherie Ceci to her Publication
Thats ridiculous! Was it the actual searchable patent in the United States Registry they considered misinformation? On my 9th and final twitter ban, the account got a permanent ban before I even made a post!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
09 March, 06:19
In response Cherie Ceci to her Publication
I am in fb jail for 7 days for this post