Kevin Nicholson @knichol5
"I am come in the name of my Father, and you receive me not: if another shall come in his own name [Antichrist], him you will receive. How can you believe, who receive glory one from another: and the glory which is from God alone, you do not seek? Think not that I will accuse you to the Father. There is one that accuses you, Moses, in whom you trust. For if you did believe Moses, you would perhaps believe me also; for he wrote of me. But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe my words? St. John 5:43-47

""[...] in April and May 1922, the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, Monsignor Barlassina, returned to Rome, and prepared a highly esteemed prelection in which it said what follows: ′′... The intention of Zionism is the conquest of Palestine. In order to reach their ends, Zionists appeal to any means. Protected by the British authorities, they are truly the Palestinian masters, create laws and impose their will on the whole population. Catholics, Muslims, and even Orthod
10:27 AM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by knichol5 in this post can reply
Kevin Nicholson @knichol5
09 March, 10:27
In response Kevin Nicholson to his Publication
""[...] in April and May 1922, the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, Monsignor Barlassina, returned to Rome, and prepared a highly esteemed prelection in which it said what follows: ′′... The intention of Zionism is the conquest of Palestine. In order to reach their ends, Zionists appeal to any means. Protected by the British authorities, they are truly the Palestinian masters, create laws and impose their will on the whole population. Catholics, Muslims, and even Orthodox Israelites are subjected to countless afflictions.... they have at their disposal large sums of money sent by Zionist organizations... mostly those in the United States and Great Britain. With that money, they buy the lands of the poor Muslims ruined by war; they fund schools and sometimes corrupt moral conscience.... As the founded accounts prove, the intention of the Zionists is to expropriate Arabs and Christians little by little... To add the name of their correligionaries, they organize immigration to Palestine of R

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396