Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
Did anyone notice the “Seal of the President of the United States” anywhere today? I can’t find it.
Also note the Seal of the POTUS flag is missing at Biden presser today, and no seal on the lectern (sometimes happens tho).
Did I miss it? I’ve been searching but can’t seem to see it in footage.
12:51 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_exception in this post can reply
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
21 January, 01:41
In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication
if you look up pictures of kaleigh mcenany there is no seal on the lectern. because the press secretary isn't potus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 January, 01:10
Patriots Are Now In Control is not just a statement. that was the biggest wink of them all. you can have all the proofs, but connect these 2 dots. P.A.N.I.C and you are warching a movie. you dont need anymore proofs. the foreground was laid out already

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
21 January, 07:00
There could be many reasons. One, JB is a fraudulant president. Two, the seal may be the Seal for the United States Republic and not the Corporation. Three, China is in control.

Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
21 January, 12:57
Ok I have found only 2 images of it in today’s events. One is outside the WH doors there is one flag with POTUS seal and another in office. But, you can’t see the whole flag or words 🤷‍♀️

Wanda Fish @FreeYourMind_LiftOthersUp
21 January, 12:54
Do you suppose Trump removed them? It is after all an illegitimate presidency!