LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Have fun with your soon to be dissolved USA corporation! ❌1871❌
12:43 AM - Jan 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
21 January, 02:32
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
🐸☃️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
21 January, 02:32
maybe sleepy sniffers handlers will figure it out when no one follows his orders and military says YOO FOOKED COMMIE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 January, 12:30
I'm hearing it's already desolved?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 January, 12:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
To clarify, I mean publically so all Americans are on the same page.

3+1+7=11 Crown @StephanieCueTee
21 January, 12:06
😂🤣

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
21 January, 02:18
NICE

Georgia Peach @Gapeachs
21 January, 02:16
😂😂😂

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 January, 12:46
lol that is funny

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
21 January, 02:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:)

Albrecht Finnema @AnonymousFollower
21 January, 05:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Now it's lol it was hard to swallow! Fortunately you are standing next to me and I have faith in GOD and the plan! it is an honor to be here with you # WWG1WGA