Only people mentioned by ElizabethGray777 in this post can reply
The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
15 March, 10:09
In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication
I was suspicious because no identification from store or place of purchase. wouldn't the film maker fooking tell us the store that sold parasitic pork!???

i did the experiment. no worms. no parasites. nope. BUT... the pork was tenderized exceptionally well after the extended soda marinade.

i can believe this IF...
1. the meat is organic. or
2. the meat is from a wild pig

i am over 60. i remember the days of parasites in the pork; dont eat pork until after Oct, cook it until its a piece of leather, dont handle raw pork, etc...etc...etc... in 2021 this is unbelievable.

DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
08 March, 08:21
EWWWWWWWWWW!!!! I've been watching a few cooking shows lately & they all seem to prefer their meat on the almost raw side of rare!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
08 March, 06:11
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

hope saxton @Scribe11
08 March, 06:07
Soooo gross

ang guar @tinydancer
08 March, 05:47
Totally going to have to do this. Gross!

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 05:02
What and eyeopener!!!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
08 March, 04:56
What the Heck??? Totally gross.

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
08 March, 04:56
Imagine God stating in the Bible not to eat this stuff.