Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
08 March, 10:54
Yesterday 3/7/21
Trump in NY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Meducky @Ducky
08 March, 11:24
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
That's not him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @Tianshi
08 March, 12:05
In response Just Meducky to her Publication
Maybe Robert. I thought that there may have been an assination attempt, so to protect him, had his death faked. Also helps with a DJT double when necessary. I could be totally off base, but I felt something was peculiar about the funeral.

Just Meducky @Ducky
You could very well be right. Nothing would surprise me. With Jr being alive, all things are possible. Did you ever thing you'd live through times like these? I never did but am so glad I get to see it play out, God willing and the creek don't rise.
03:32 PM - Mar 08, 2021
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ducky in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Meducky, click on at the bottom under it