Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Why is Oprah wearing a tracking device?
12:00 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
13 March, 03:39
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
DAMN SKIPPY! SHE NEEDS FAR WORSE THAN THAT....🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
09 March, 04:49
she sells children to the sicko elites. you dont achieve billionaire status from hosting a talk show and selling trinkets and beads. 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
08 March, 06:21
because she's an evil pedovore and seems quite proud of it tbh and is signalling her PV buddies

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
08 March, 06:08
It almost looks like she is lifting her skirt to show the camera???

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 05:20
Why is Oporah STILL alive?

Absolutely insane that a known, decades long criminal is wearing a "tracking device"? Why? How is she still allowed to be alive?

Pfffffffffffffttttttttttttt. Does she get to eat caviar and suck on Gayle's nibbsies, too? Choking!

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
08 March, 06:22
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
agreed, why indeed? she has intel on others

Stefein Scott @ScottStefein
08 March, 03:45
Adenochrome, children, human trafficking.

chore Toke @choretoke
08 March, 03:40
Hummm🤔 they wanted us to see the bulge on her leg🤔Very intresting indeed🧐

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 March, 03:30
cause she is part of the Evil. maybe trafficking or selling. she had everything a person could ever ever want. but just never enough. its the greed of money of power. she who became wealthy in part cause of all us white folks who watched her every day for years. yet did her best to racially divide us

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
08 March, 03:07
Beacuse.SHE is one of [THEM]....everything in the world at her finger tips yet she uses it to serve SATAN and indulge in her OWN VILE pleasure...💔😢😡🤬

Father GOD of Heaven...I pray You bless her with the same MERCY she has shown the innocent ... Please bring JUSTICE for the children..adults and BABIES that this SPAWN of satan has abused and tourchered...
Thank You Lord GOD for hearing my plee as I pray from my heart...
In JESUS Name ...AMEN and AMEN

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
08 March, 02:49
I had to confirm this for myself, and the bulge is clearly visible on the MSNBC broadcast on Youtube. Wow.

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
08 March, 02:45
I miss Kappy. I hope he is another one who will be back.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
08 March, 02:05
she's been a bad girl 🤨

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
08 March, 01:43
i just sat here thinking about the scenery, it was discussed this morning. Maybe on purpose. Oprah said "I have friends" after answering no aling with Gayle, that it wasn't Gayle backyard. and i remembered her and Obama's interview was announced as a green green and both "cross country" but really down the "green miles of gitmo". i bet this is a greenscreen. and id believe they weren't even in the same place.
I'm aggravated i missed seeing the ankle device

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
08 March, 01:38
Hideous looking...

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
08 March, 12:54
She started sporting hers the same time Ellen and Hanks were wearing theirs....tic toc tic toc

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
08 March, 12:47
It's a male. Like most Satanist, he dresses as a woman.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
08 March, 12:46
Proven Satanist.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 March, 12:15
i never liked oprah, she has always seemed very fake
child sex trafficking pedo

Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 March, 12:15
More importantly, why isn't she even trying to hide that (rhetorical question)?

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 March, 12:11
It's part of a whale watching program.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
08 March, 12:07
Hello Robby, my maiden name was Ball. What part of the country are you from. I would have DM but cant.

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
08 March, 12:05
well well. she is a pedo

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 March, 12:01
Answer she is a child sex trafficker.