Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Less White @NorthQ84
09 March, 05:03
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Have not wore a Mask anywhere for the entire Year. I go wherever I want. 90% of the Stores will not make you wear one. If your Masking because you are scared of confrontation, Time To Man up for your Rights.
#fuckyourmask

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
08 March, 12:25
Oh, this makes me furious! Dr. Tenpenny warned about this months and months ago. She was seeing this in her practice and knew it would only worsen. You are right, this is child abuse. In the (not so distant) past, if a parent would have forced their child to wear a mask it would have been reported. 🤬🤬😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 March, 12:19
What's it going to take for these parents to start saying, "NO!"

This absolutely IS child abuse. But don't call social services, or they'll take your kids and you might never see them again.

Maybe this is the only thing that will wake people up.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
08 March, 12:13
My kids are back at school unmasked & untested i bought them a mask exemption & told the school no for testing they rang me asked me why i told them straight why would i put my child through abused of a test when they 97% false positives they shut up & left it x

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 March, 01:55
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Wow! Good for you!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Pam Holzknecht @JoyfulArtist
08 March, 12:05
I work with the public and must wear a mask and told I will have to continue to do so even though Texas is lifting the mandate. Each time I put the mask on, I experience harder for me to breathe! The mask do more harm than good and the Biden robots and controllers know this.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 March, 01:59
In response Pam Holzknecht to his Publication
Masks were never designed to be worn in a nonsterile environment. This is about weakening our immune systems in order to make us all sick tge next "go around".

Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
08 March, 11:21
I hope she/he is treated quickly! That is painful and spreads like fire. Just hope and pray they don't get tricked into a vax.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 March, 10:49
Outrageous...! So sick of this mask BS, I wish people would wake up and take a damn stand against this fookery...#burnthemasks

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 March, 10:58
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I agree 💯