Christy Dobeck @Time4Truth
20 January, 10:58
So I just joined yesterday & still REALLY confused on how to use this platform... is the 1st line always covered up & how do you see what you reshared & can you share & respond at the same time??? Just a few of the question I have. I'm not very good at this stuff. Also, DAMN it's been a rough day!!! I'm still trusting the Plan, have faith in God & believe in President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Welcome! Clear your cache and you will be able to see everything more clearly. You can see what you reshared when you click "home." It has been a rough day, but I still Trust the Plan as well. Hold the line! #wwg1wga
11:02 PM - Jan 20, 2021
In response Christy Dobeck to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Christy Dobeck @Time4Truth
20 January, 11:11
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Thank you... it took me awhile to figure out Twatter it's nice to have help. Hard to try to keep my family and friends positive when they're newly awakened but doing my best 🐸 #GodWins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396