Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 March, 02:49
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I believe soon President Trump is going to take care of every veteran and their family on planet earth. AMERICAN MILITARY FIRST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
12 March, 08:25
WHY is the stimulus not going to the THOUSANDS of homeless and sick Veterans? This is really hard to swallow, fucking clowns in DC new to be blown up along with all of the nasty capitol buildings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Boating Bre @Bebop
12 March, 08:00
this should never never happen

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 March, 07:13
this is me if I retire early....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 07:00
Thing is with the deep state they consider ALL lost a luciferian sacrifice, they give them medals, WE know they are heroes, but if they had their way, none would return home UNTIL NOW. Hope they are fighting the REAL battle the tunnels. I RESPECT GREATLY all soldiers and am a daughter of one, BUT this was THEIR m.o. the deep state.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 07:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WHICH pissed me off that much more, and made me dig THAT much harder once I was told.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 March, 06:52
Thank you Patriot for your service!! Our Veterans should come first, no matter what!! God Bless and help this man find housing and a job to help him get on his feet!!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
09 March, 10:43
This pisses me off, dont give my money to immigrants give to our service men & women.

Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
09 March, 01:04
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

LINK : https://t.co/ltXx674NzO?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo

Tani Wojcik @Knightfall
09 March, 12:49
😭

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 March, 12:34
EVERY single person who has served our country should have housing, food and income before one dollar is sent outside of the US or spent on imigration
America First

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 March, 07:14
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
any nation...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 March, 12:17
I am sure we can figure out something for them.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 March, 09:35
No refugees or illegal immigrants until every veteran, every child and every elderly persons are taken care of--financially, medically, and w essential needs provided!!!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
08 March, 02:57
They should never ever have to sleep in their car or a tent. unless they want to go camping or had a spat with spouse... They should always be first, not last and always before illegals that won't go through proper channels to be here.

Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard @mirasorvino_ballard
08 March, 12:51
Sound of Freedom Movie 2020 Full Version Streaming HD
Sound of Freedom Movie. Powerful movie based on a true story!
Start Watching Full movie ➡ https://t.co/M1YF6J4fle?so...

Jim Caviezel on The Sound of Freedom
Jim Caviezel told the Desert News that his role in The Sound of Freedom is “..the second most important film I have ever done”. This role only surpassed in the actor’s opinion by his role in “The Passion of the Christ”. He went on to say “It’s going to affect the saving of a lot of children..”

The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
09 March, 10:47
In response Mira Sorvino | Katherine Ballard to his Publication
I do not want to give my credit card info, is there any other way to watch it? I will glady pay a one time fee.

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
08 March, 12:08
This makes me so angry. They gave all and we gave nothing. Not much longer.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
08 March, 12:03
How can anyone with a conscience allow our Veterans to not have proper housing and food when they have made sacrifices for our freedom? The Democrats are a complete disgrace!

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
08 March, 11:42
no words.... these men & women should be taken care of..... f--- the illegeals

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 March, 12:22
In response Cann Anon to her Publication
Very Sadly that is the case. Think about it... 'they' don't call them So(ul)diers for nothing 😢🙏