Only people mentioned by Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 March, 07:17
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
https://youtu.be/EH0cCW1qv...

No damage to the structure. Our main Dam was in middle of Cold War constructed to not break in case frontal hit from atomic blast.

Our engeneers build Tora Bora complex in Afghánistan, so I was pretty shocked WHY OUR NATO ALLY simply dont ask map, when they "try to catch" Colonel Timothy Osman...

Fine Red piller for me.

We also build famous Grain Silo in Beirut, which Israeli rogue army Nuked in 2020.
Half waporized, but remain...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 March, 07:06
I am waiting since summer 2020...
That is main problem with VISIONS...

Human sence of Timing sucks🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wolf skin @wolfskin
07 March, 05:57
Epoch Times mentioned that more than 3 million people were at risk downstream if this broke...

Karen Lou @Sapphire
07 March, 05:48
i hope the stuff underneath gets incinerated.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
07 March, 05:35
Hope all downstream have been able to move outta the way.

Carey Lou @Careylou
07 March, 05:28
Lord have mercy on the people of China!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 March, 05:35
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
🙏🙏 for the people not the Evil of China