Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
07 March, 05:16
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
This is disgusting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
07 March, 05:43
In response Brianne Guzman to her Publication
hey it ain't me - i'm just posting the repulsiveness of it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baresi 1776 @Baresi
07 March, 05:01
lauren wietze retweeted β€œdemonic” to this tweet and was suspended by twitter.
this has to be stopped
follow lauren on gab

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

07 March, 05:08
In response Deb Clo to her Publication
i was traveling north to boston 2017 - speeding right along on the turnpike - had 2 stop 2 P - well the turnpike has all these restroom malls (shopping +) - i walk into my gender assigned outlet - A HUGE B. BUCK was standing in the middle of the walkway between the stalls and the sinks - i was like WTF ARE YOU DOING IN HERE - every flavor of female turned around and looked at me like i was the alien - i went and reported it - i got laughed at in my face - new jersey turnpike - just another red pill moment

Bronze Bell @BronzeBell
07 March, 04:56
What the H is even that ?

07 March, 04:57
In response Bronze Bell to his Publication
a twiztid sistah

Pissed off American @petchy1
07 March, 04:54
WE HAVE TO TAKE ALL THESE SICK PUPS TO THE VET TO HAVE THEM PUT DOWN!