Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 March, 02:32
Heads up, "free thinker" Jordan has now put George News and Lin Wood on his growing list. Is Jordan a black piller or what?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
07 March, 02:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I find it strange that this is the second person saying Lin Wood has put out bad information. I saw this one yesterday from a conservative YTer. He said he used to write for Breitbart and has good sources in the Trump circle. I was very surprised to see this as well as hear him say that Trump would throw Lin Wood under the bus. He's basically saying Pence is good and Lin Wood is not to be trusted. Very strange.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump Could Pick Mike Pence For 2024 - YouTube

Trump Could Pick Mike Pence For 2024Source: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/05/trump-adviser-jason-miller-trump-not-considering-replacing-pence-on...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juliet Winter @Aviatrixinthematrix
Washington Times yesterday said Pence is the leading GOP nominee for 2024. In what world🤣 They think we either forgot already or are that stupid. The comments were amusing.
03:55 PM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aviatrixinthematrix in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
07 March, 03:59
In response Juliet Winter to her Publication
Wow. This is strange, to say the least. Nothing in the media makes any sense at all. It is like Alice in Wonderland. Everyone is mad here.

Juliet Winter @Aviatrixinthematrix
07 March, 04:54
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
I agree!