Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
10 March, 05:12
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
07 March, 07:44
Ughhh I miss Joe M. His last post on Gab talked about going dark for a while... We could really use his thoughts and encouragement through these crazy times for sure.. I hope he comes back soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
07 March, 06:15
LOVE JOE M!! MISS HIS POSTS.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 March, 05:45
Joe went dark, hasnt posted in over a month. I miss his posts.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 05:26
PS I love Joe's posts. I miss him, we were all booted from Twatter and havent found him again yet.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
07 March, 05:45
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
He is on Gab but last post was Jan.16

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 March, 05:24
and now there is a question if Durham is even real...Noah from WeLoveTrump has been asking for a week for someone to find an actual video of the guy, even from when he took down whitey bulger and no one has found anything, then a couple of days ago someone who looks like him puts a video up saying "I understands people are questioning my exsistance, and I am real..I stay low profile" its very strange it comes up during the questioning of his exsistance. Here is the Noah request link. https://welovetrump.com/20...
and this is the Noah link with the recent video..
https://welovetrump.com/20...

Its all very very strange..

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 March, 07:59
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
that was a satire video. I watched it too. Wasnt really Durham the other day. 100% CGI theres a tiktok video showing who the guy is behind that

Awake Now @Awakenow
07 March, 04:51
wishful thinking... Durham won't do a damn thing

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
07 March, 04:14
Where is he posting? I havent seen anything rencetly from him--on GAB.

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 March, 04:24
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
this post was from April 28th 2020