Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
06 February, 09:33
So Candace posted this earlier...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
26 February, 10:53
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
She's just the kind of person who could trick people again. She's a decent speaker like Obama. she's done nothing but talk, like Obama. we must learn from our mistakes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
Finally, someone with a brain in use.
Geez...when I read that statement she made, I just about fell out of my chair over the insane thought of a social media character becoming president, when she has nothing under her belt in management, at all.

People going for crap like this, need to grow up, or be risking if they even have the ability to raise children when thinking is this lame.
10:20 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Cathy Eck to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
10 April, 03:03
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Yet comparatively speaking, she would be somewhat better than this POS. Just sayin'

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
11 April, 09:40
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
Not even in the subject matter.

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
08 March, 12:43
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Yep I felt the same, like Obama 3.0.