Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
07 March, 05:28
as some have noticed I made a terrible mistake in identity on this post. Gene Decode is the person giving the disinformation, not Juan O Savin... I feel terrible about this and I do apologize...

anons, I've got something I want to share with you and hopefully, you can give some feedback. tonight I'm scanning through Rumble and stopped at "We The People NEWS" with Gene Decode as a guest. so about 3 minutes into it, he announces that President Trump was at the White House on March 3, 2021. The video he uses to show is the one from Trump returning from Walter Reed after his Covid 19 episode.

needless to say, the comments blew up, and called Gene Decode out on his disinformation... many are angry and leaving the channel, and rightfully so. I don't believe Gene Decode will recover from this.

anyway, here is the link if you wish to see it for yourself. I understand disinformation is necessary at times, however, at least put some time and effort into it and make it believable and

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
personaly I think 107 is the most noligable person I've found so far. Gene has been on point with some things. That's why take everything with a grain of salt and do your own research.
07:07 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jlaco76 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jam Laco, click on at the bottom under it