Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
GET READY FOR THIS NEWS:

SOON MANY PEOPLE THAT HAVE TAKEN THE VACCINE WILL HAVE SEVER "KILL SWITCH" REACTIONS AND MANY WILL DIE FROM THE ACTUAL SHOT, BUT THE MSM WILL LIE ABOUT THE CAUSES.

APART FROM THE FACT THAT EACH SOUL WILL MAKE THE CHOICE TO DIE IN 3D, AND REINCARNATE TO ANOTHER PLANET OR TO ASCEND TO 5 D

THERE WILL BE MASS LOSSES IN YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

MY OWN SISTER, HER CLOSE FRIENDS, AND MY EX ARE ALL PLANNING ON TAKING THE "SHOT"

TELLING THEM NOT TO IS ALL I CAN DO.

SINCE I AM "BATSH**T" CRAZY TO THEM THEY WILL NOT LISTEN.

SO PEOPLE READY YOURSELVES FOR LOSSES AND HOW TO COPE WITH THE CHANGES

IT'S SAD, WE CANNOT INFRINGE ON ANYONE'S FREE WILL TO MAKE A CHOICE, NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE WANT TO...

EACH SOUL HAS A CONTRACT IN THIS LIFETIME.

LIFE IS FULL OF CHOICES, AND CHOICES WILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES
(666 ANYONE?)
06:39 AM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 March, 09:46
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Sadly, I have started a list of family & friends who have taken any of the COVID vaccines. I will be checking on them in the coming months for the delayed after effects. One is in a nursing/rehab facility after having a stroke last year & was not given the option to say no. All others gladly took it & firmly believe in its protection. A few are in the health care field or are related to the health care field & santimoniously push the vax. I truly believe not one of these people researched the vaccine & are believing what their doctors, CDC, & MSM have told them. I'm told by maskers if wearing masks will prevent one death, it's worth it, but 966 deaths & thousands of severe side effects of an untested vaccine are just an anomaly. The problem is the CDC is already saying deaths & side effects resulting from the vax are caused by other issues, so people will still gladly take the shot & take their chances. I get raised eyebrows when I'm asked if I'll get the shot & say I won't. ☹️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
08 March, 04:29
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Stand firm with NO!
One anti-DNA Altering "vaccine" doctor said it may take up to six months to show signs.
The deaths are much greater than you stated.
GAB is down or I would bring that meme over.
It was over 150K if I remember correctly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
07 March, 08:52
I have decided to give my parents the chance by informing them once and for all, once I have done so, their free will must come into play. I notice that there is no way to reach them. If their soul contract contains the experience of being injured or dying from the vaccine, I have to let them do it. Same thing with my brother. I realize that they can not be reached.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
07 March, 08:39
I had the same talk with my folks about it and framed it in the light of, "they didn't take the time to test it."

Sadly, they have quarantined me out of their physical lives. Dad has gotten both shots and Mom is scheduled for the 17th. I keep hoping "It's happening" goes hot before she can get it....

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
07 March, 07:44
I shared the info about the killswitch to my friends today, thinking I'd rather they think it's BS than have one say to me "why didn't you say sth.", I don't want to have their death on my conscience.

GREGORY TODD @GQT
07 March, 07:31
Who owned a building with that address in NY

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
07 March, 08:04
In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication
Kushner.

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
07 March, 07:08
The monthly bulletins given to the retirement communiities in NJ are encouraging residents to get the vaccine. How is this allowed.? There are no doctors on staff at these communities. Who are the average office workers in these communities to publish this in their bulletins?

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
07 March, 07:03
sorry but no, Thid id not Gods will and no way the Q team would support this.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
07 March, 06:55
Free will at work for some that are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. God is seperating the wheat from the chaff.

Robert Travers @Robert1957
07 March, 07:14
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
Free will? Not sure about that. I seriously doubt much thought goes into it when people get these shots. No research. They are sheep following the evil shepard. Thats not free will. Thats herd mentality. And what is the goal with the DS/WHO/CDC/DEMS etc....HERD immunization. They openly speak of us as animals. Dumb ones at that.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 March, 06:52
This is really sick . . . sorry but it is. Why would anyone allow this??? We should be taking over the airwaves to save these people now . . . and no I will be furious if this just happens as this is MY family members and I love them dearly. #FamilyIsEverything