Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
as some have noticed I made a terrible mistake in identity on this post. Gene Decode is the person giving the disinformation, not Juan O Savin... I feel terrible about this and I do apologize...

anons, I've got something I want to share with you and hopefully, you can give some feedback. tonight I'm scanning through Rumble and stopped at "We The People NEWS" with Gene Decode as a guest. so about 3 minutes into it, he announces that President Trump was at the White House on March 3, 2021. The video he uses to show is the one from Trump returning from Walter Reed after his Covid 19 episode.

needless to say, the comments blew up, and called Gene Decode out on his disinformation... many are angry and leaving the channel, and rightfully so. I don't believe Gene Decode will recover from this.

anyway, here is the link if you wish to see it for yourself. I understand disinformation is necessary at times, however, at least put some time and effort into it and make it believable and
05:28 AM - Mar 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 March, 11:17
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
The disinfo campaign has gotten really old at this stage. In fact, this stage of “The Plan” has become outright stupid. It seems everything in the news is a complaint ignored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
07 March, 07:40
Ive been following Gene Decode and 107, I saw that video that gene said that President Trump was visiting the WH, I new that video was shown on Rumble was not correct anyone that has been following President Trump knows facts from fiction when it comes to what videos is true or not. Ok it could of been the lady that has the channel on rumble that did that, change his wording around, I dont know. But is up to us indivitual to figured the truth from fiction, its call your INTUITION 🙏🏼🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
07 March, 07:07
personaly I think 107 is the most noligable person I've found so far. Gene has been on point with some things. That's why take everything with a grain of salt and do your own research.

Pat Westcott @FreedomLoverLady
07 March, 06:16
The left is always looking to call us out. It can be difficult to ensure the info we pass is truth. Not that we want it to be truth. Not condemning Stormy 17 bc it is hard and I'm sure I'm guilty too. I appreciate that she comes back to correct the info. Thank you.

Lola Hill @Lola_20Hill
07 March, 06:11
Maybe he just made a nistake like you just did by calling him Juan O Savin.....

Harmony Kel @Harmrae
07 March, 05:45
I noticed that this am! I was super bugged because it was clearly the video from Oct after he had covid..