Symbolism will be their downfall @Sventeen
06 March, 09:04
GEORGE NEWS on Telegram is considered by experienced anons to be a reliable source for information.

Hold the line all anons/patriots WW
The Best Is Yet To Come!😮

Make of this what you will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ally Oop @Ally
06 March, 10:36
In response Symbolism will be their downfall to his Publication
The #George YT channel used to be called Anonymous HQ - I witnessed the changeover.

I am of the belief that George and Q are intertwined...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
06 March, 11:55
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
You would be right.
- CNN Larry King Interviews Trump in October 1999. Letter read by King dated July 19, 1999 = THREE DAYS after Jr "died".
- "Hold on to the magazine for about 20 years. You may not get exactly what you want. But, you will get what you need." Song at Trump Rallies? You can't always get what you want.
- Keep going. The Coinkidinks are endless.

Ally Oop @Ally
I figured out that Jr was alive in Dec 2018, that's what sealed it with me for Q and why I am here. I woke up years before that.
Thank you.
03:53 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ally in this post can reply
Ally Oop @Ally
10 March, 06:15
In response Ally Oop to her Publication
And #ThanQ to KelliAnnHubNews for that xox