Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
mstang rene @mstangrene
07 March, 07:13
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
SAD to say I spent a few years working with psychiatric Dr's...and I don't think one of them were what I would call "normal". Not one of them would I feel comfortable referring a family member or friend to. Having said that...it seems most "specialities" tend to have their little quirks...and I've never seen Dr's throw a pure hissy fit...except a psychiatrists coming to evaluate one of their existing pts receiving medical care...and needing transfer to inpt psych. TOTAL meltdowns were more common than not...with the Drs that is. LOL! Very much surprised me the first couple of times it happened for it seemed to me they would be more even keeled. NOT when they can't get their way...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
07 March, 01:14
specifically, how to have them, not how to overcome them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
07 March, 09:46
AN "EXPERT IN MENMTAL" ? HOW ABOUT "EXPERIMENTAL" !!!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 March, 05:28

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
07 March, 07:50
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
😂😅😁😅 Oh my goodness, that hair! smh😁😁😁

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
07 March, 02:10
...and failed at hisher previous high-level health position