Only people mentioned by Truepatriot2021 in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
09 March, 02:48
In response True Patriot2021 to his Publication
Assange is our TRUE HERO and is STILL under Conviction and deserves better than WE gave him! LEAK away my son....NOTHING will come of it!!! NOTHING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 March, 02:41
What happened to Obama Gate ? He lied and spied and committed treason against President Trump’s campaign. Did the Supreme Court who no longer honors the constitution get paid off by him too ? SHADOW GOVERMENT WE ARE COMING FOR YOU .................

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
09 March, 02:49
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
PROTECTED BY LUCIFER HIMSELF..as they ALL are I'm afraid! While all along, WE sit her and blah blah blah blah blah!!!!!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
10 March, 08:45
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Nothing happened ....and it NEVER will !!!! These black snake creatures are protected by an ULTRA Evil Spirit that has captured our WORLD!!! We're spineless to do anything either because ALL we concern ourselves with are those "EVIL Spreaders" who REFUSE to wear a MASK or MASKS!!!

THEY absolutely KNOW they've "got us" and took us DOWN with a FEAR of a little VIRUS ....
THEY watched as our business owners OBEDIENTLY turned the OPEN sign to CLOSED within a day of the HIGH COMMAND and then watched as WE begged for a meager $600 Stimulus to boot!!!
Do your own research and then make a list of all those we know are guilty of HIGH TREASON and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY...then you tell me....WHO'S IN CHARGE!!!

AREN'T WE JUST A MOTLEY CREW NOW!!!!!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
07 March, 01:07
woukd love to see this video do yoy think its scrubbed off the net?

Fear Not @fearnot
09 March, 02:34
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I would imagine this article got scrubbed! I believe this story, but won't repost it without a link.