Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 March, 10:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Mogul I about to go rogue?πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 12:32
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
MOGUL you say?
George News used that on TG and most thought it was POTUS...now I have some digging to do. Thanks :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
16 March, 10:30
Incoming!!! 🐸🍿

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
07 March, 09:19

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 12:13
Yep in the dictionary next to the word "badass" is a pic of the MOAB!

Daccari Ashby @DaCash
07 March, 12:07
The MOAB is made not far from where I live.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 March, 11:42
BAOM
BAOM
BAOM
BAOM

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 11:56
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Nice! :)

DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
06 March, 11:32
Let's drop a few on Washington DC... "To dream the impossible dream..." sing it, Andy.