Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
gustavo luiz @gustav019
08 March, 08:17
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
25 years later will still be at 90%,
When I die it will be at 80%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 March, 07:30
Thank you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gillian Jackaman @Gill
08 March, 06:58
And VK pi$$ed meter at 9/10 hmmm interdasting!

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
08 March, 07:02
In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication
interesting!! ☺️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
08 March, 02:48
I live in faith & know all things will be glorious as the Father has planned. Change is coming.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 09:26
I peek in on some of his stuff, but I cannot ever freaking remember the last name. lol

08 March, 07:03
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Fusca 😉

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 08:28
Don;t believe this for one second. I have a feeling this entire operation was botched. No way DJT would allow great American patriots to suffer like they are, with many losing their lives each and every day.

Trust the plan? I see nothing. We have a fake Biden in DC and we have people saying Hillary was offed for none to see. And if you can make any sense of that, you are absolutely insane. I commit a crime, it's no big secret. Nadler commits a crime and "shhhhh....they are on house arrest inside the caged capitol. DEAD.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 March, 07:40
Nobody does not even IMAGINE how sweet this is for my Soul. 🤗

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 March, 07:19
Thanx: that just made my day👍🙏😎

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
07 March, 07:13
Yay Vincent! Way to go ..

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
06 March, 10:10
That guy is everywhere.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 March, 10:06
Vincent Fusca will be some future President's Chief of Staff one day🤫

sammy bill @sammybill
06 March, 10:32
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
vice president

07 March, 07:25
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
I cant wait!! ☺️