Kim Runner @kimrunner
New Dan IG Story - approx. 7:32 pm Eastern...
07:42 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
07 March, 10:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi Kim, do you have a link to this video from his acc cause I can't find it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 March, 10:39
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
It was in his IG story, so it only lasts 24 hour, so it is gone now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Mart @Kimmieisme
06 March, 10:50
Precipice time, Kimmie? Let's rolllllll

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 11:03
In response Kim Mart to her Publication
lol..yes, Kimmie! I agree :)

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
06 March, 10:31

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 March, 09:31
Maybe Dan is telling us we are at the precipice?

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
07 March, 02:12
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 March, 02:28
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I believe the weeks of March 15 through the 22nd, all hell will break loose.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 March, 09:24

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
06 March, 08:36
"We only have a moment left to pull ourselves back from the brink of the cliff. Please, Father God
in heaven, protect our president, his family, and the families of those people who have taken
a stand, drawn a line in the sand, and penned their name to paper just as our founders did,
deciding to go up against monsters so that we have a country, in which to live free. Up to this
moment, we, as individuals, a nation, and a whole planet of people, are still captive to the events
of that Dallas day in 1963."
"Until justice is meted out in that 1963 matter, along with all the other mischief that
has followed, we will not become the people, nation, and humanity that God intended for us. The
Scripture says, “Who will be valiant for justice sake?” That is our prayer and our battle cry."
Page 46, Kid by the Side of the Road, JOS

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
06 March, 08:33
Fck. That😳😳

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
06 March, 08:31
https://t.me/FrogComms I happened upon this teleram account.. Comms for the Poor: I enjoy reading his/her decodes.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
06 March, 08:27
Interesting SeanHanity was on the VPN advertisement. . I remember a q post yesterday about MSM and WH suicide. Sean asked who “Joe is” yesterday pointing out how different he is. Also, another q post from today asked if you found the boom from yesterday. I wonder if this is it? MSM finally turning the corner? I still won’t watch Fox but Sean and Tucker have been on fire lately (from what little I’ve seen on anonup).

Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
06 March, 08:24
I watched a bit of Dark Outpost the other day (David Zublick) for shits and giggles (he sensationalizes and asks for money), and he mentioned that Jeffrey Epstein was to be trodded out on 6th but he escaped (hence sensationalism), but if he did.....maybe that was him with a gopro on his tete!!!!

07 March, 09:05
In response Wayne Beaton to his Publication
Zublick is a joke.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
09 March, 04:41
In response Wayne Beaton to his Publication
Avoid Zublick at all costs. He is a fraud scammin bastard.

06 March, 08:22
Nope F that. that's crazy

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
06 March, 08:16
Looks like a cliffhanger!

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
06 March, 08:15
precipice
noun

1. a cliff with a vertical, nearly vertical, or overhanging face.
2. a situation of great peril:
on the precipice of war.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
06 March, 08:42
In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication
Thank you!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
06 March, 08:15
...will to change
...some will slip and fall to meet their deity.

some one special to some @godrus
06 March, 08:03
Timestamp 7:33 pm EST = 19:33 military time = Post 1933
#suicideweekend

Eric Peterson @EricPete17
06 March, 07:58
It seems like a precipice to me...

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
06 March, 07:57
wow! that was intense. Did we reach the precipice? Now working our way along ... with great precision?

Judy Waller @Judyk
06 March, 07:56
Kim I'm 🙏'n night and day ❤🇺🇸

ADP Love @Adsp
06 March, 07:55
😳

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
06 March, 07:54
Here in the UK we call that the cliff edge of a movie here is hoping we cannot sit around & wait much longer here there will be nobody left to stand if we wait much longer x

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
06 March, 07:52
Are we getting ready for an Avalanche!!??

KA - BQQM @J1111
07 March, 02:35
In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication
I was expecting an avalanche in the vid. Crikees!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
06 March, 07:51
...took me two watches....but I got it 👍🏼😎

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
06 March, 07:47
Dear Lord, are we finally getting close to the precipice?

Have Faith @rAnnbci
06 March, 07:52
In response Honk Honkler Sr to his Publication
🙏🏻

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 March, 07:47
Is that real? That is one incredible individual, or is is virtual reality