Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
We all needed to be this awake to see what is happening. Clear as possible. Soooo many more woke expecially after covid. They are just a large poweful gang. No different than the mafia, cartels, gangs...
They get 'Made'. Its a basic concept as old as man. No need to even overthink it. The world is watching and Trump has a HUGE fooking ego.
08:29 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Autmama 123 @autmama
24 August, 12:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes, totally. It became clearer to me during Afghan/Iraq War, but always felt it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 August, 09:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 August, 08:10
Interesting that last night I watched a true movie about Mafia J Gotti. My father’s heritage is Sicilian and he loved watching The Godfather. My father was a rather simple hard workin man with no connections to the mafia in any way, I think he watched as it helped remind him of where his parents came from, Sicily, but watching these movies makes me just a bit embarrassed to have Italian heritage. This has nothing to do with being woke or maybe it does. I realize my heritage doesn’t make me “who” I am. I figure we all came from the same place & placed where we were destined to be. I & those here were destined to b here in this time of the world.
Yes DJT has a HUGE ego, but he also exudes confidence. I’d rather b with a confindent man, just sayin. I think Melania is just the right balance for him. Behind every man is a great woman.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 August, 07:52
Hi VK, glad to see and hear you r still with us😎

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
23 August, 06:58
made: to be inducted as an official member of an organized crime family, thus getting full protection and care by the other family (crew) members. Membership is for life and resignation is not an option.

As for DJT; keep dancing POTUS and keep saying the things that make us smile! We love you and we love OUR family.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump's funniest moments of the 2020 election campaign - YouTube

Watch Donald Trump's funniest moments for the 2020 race for the Presidency as voters go the polls. Read more: Trump makes final pitch to voters on mega MAGA ...

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
23 August, 06:46
Is it ego or confidence in himself since he seems humble to me underneath his bravado. He is not wrong when he boasts, he and his beautiful family get no good press. The media never stops diminishing and disparaging him. Trump is his own Trumpet. He has to be to have his many accomplishments be known. I have never seen a president who comes even close to his brilliance. EGO? no, you can't achieve what he has with an overblown ego, it is not possible.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
23 August, 06:37
I'm pretty sure my dad ran drugs for the Mafia back in the day.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 January, 07:46
He was born equipped for this very job, our President Trump....

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
28 January, 05:46
wouldn't be the first time he assisted in dismantling a Mafia type cartel.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
28 January, 05:08

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 January, 04:10
I prefer to call it resolve rather than ego. President Trump has an extremely strong resolve to right the wrongs and set the record straight. He has strong determination mixed with a bit of righteous anger for all he and his family have been through. He truly loves his family and will do whatever it takes to avenge the evil and make things better for his nation, the world, his kids, grandkids and of course to save the innocent children and babies being destroyed at the hands of the evil ones.

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
29 January, 11:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
It absolutely is resolve.
Resolve that draws strength from
personal beliefs based on truth,
resolve that drives him to do the right thing
no matter what the narrative is.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
23 August, 08:31
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
This is a powerful impactful quote. Will definitely use.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
28 January, 04:06
I just talked to my Mom who’s vaxed and won’t listen to a thing I say, and she told me the virus is man made. I was shocked! I feel like maybe… possibly, they are starting to crack their eyes open a bit. It’s a small spark, but it’s made my day!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 January, 03:51
Considering everyone on the Planet knows his name, I’d say his ego has been held well in check!✅ 10 Pics 👇🐸👍

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 January, 06:35
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
What is this about? Just a way to get us to see VK's tweet?

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
28 January, 07:46
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
we don't need to be the capital of any other country and dc monuments need to go

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
18 April, 09:48
As painful as this is to watch/experience at this point, I imagine the ending is event driven and not necessary bound to a calender date. at rhis point i still believe God is going to turn it around. i am having a hard time being in Abraham’s position of obedience at all cost. which of coarse is where God draws the line. totally non negotiable. peace and strength brother and sisters. and may God not forget we are mere flesh and blood and send us a powerful move of the Holy Spirit of God to get us over the finish line. In Jesus name, I pray God help us.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 January, 03:45
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Two and many many more are gathered in this prayer, Lord.
In Jesus's Name, Amen.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 January, 03:10
5th attempt to try to post. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Post 2.

Who has ultimate authority over our branches of military wo approval conditions unless 90+ in wartime conditions?
What is the military code?
Where is AW being held? Why?
POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.
POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.
Who has access to everything classified?

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
22 January, 03:00
Fugazis...all of them.

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
21 January, 03:03
I used to see them as that. Nothing poweful about [their] colours despite creative talents.

[They] have shown themselves time & time again. Mockery, humiliation and life invasion. [They] are wicked.

When God woke me, it took a long time & a passion to re-educate & clear the mind virus.

[They] are parasites, nothing more. No mercy!

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
21 January, 02:31
I absolutely agree , however Ego is not a good place to make decisions from... not when it involves the entite planet .... Ego has been the demise of yoo many civilizations

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
22 January, 05:11
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
When it comes to righteous indignation...I want a big damn ego behind it to fight for GOODNESS SAKE and WIN.
This is for all the children to live in peace, so they never have to fight these things.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 January, 04:02
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Steadfast, Confidence & Fearless Determination is moar like it! 😀👍https://anonup.com/thread/...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
21 January, 08:47
I described it elesewhere for smart, commited Anons. Trump is like a missile, on target, with no tech available to deactivate him.

Msterri ... @Msterri
21 January, 01:21
Some lyrics from one of my absolute favorite songs:
All the people I know wanna be left alone
Some people! I don't know?
They won't leave you alone
You gotta be just - be just like them

Biggest gang I know they call the government
Gang is a weapon
That you trade your mind in for
You gotta be just - be just like them

The gang
And the government
No different
The gang
And the government
No different
The gang
And the government
No different
That makes me 1%
That makes me 1%

Jay Jay @Jay_Gee33
21 January, 01:11
Almost everyone I know said that Joe would win. They are more asleep than ever. For whatever reason they cannot see the lies. I'm not sure how this is waking more people up. If they can't see or don't care by now, seems like they never will.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
21 January, 12:19
Get this! Charlie Ward's video from today is a must watch! Charlie said he WATCHED the VIDEO of the BIden Inauguration at 7am time in Spain which is 10 HOURS BEFORE it was shown in the US! This means it was PRE RECORDED, which makes it ILLEGAL!! https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
22 January, 03:12
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I watched that yesterday and they all seemed credible. But then I looked more into Ward any there's more than one person calling him a crooked British ex-pat timeshare con-man living in Spain.
???

Annie Anon @Annieanon17
20 January, 11:40
still 1400 children going missing everyday. what about the children? being trafficked, sold, abused, eaten?

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
29 January, 07:46
In response Annie Anon to her Publication
and where are all the rescued children. Surely they would need medical, physcologial care and request for adoption or find their families. clothing schooling etc

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 January, 11:33
Yes! President Trump is a lion. He will never truly hand over our nation to those thugs. 100%. Best President in history. I trust he knows exactly how this will go down. Maybe he will "move slowly, carefully...and then strike like the fastest animal on the planet." DJT 9/12/2013

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 January, 07:48
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Yup... Trump needed them to "Lead".... so the people would see, first hand, who these politicians REALLY are.... from their OWN mouths!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 11:12
be like water

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 11:11
yes.
And I believe his heart is HUGEr than his ego.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
23 August, 06:56
In response Just Amom to her Publication
YUGE heart, YUGE 😂 please let Princess Di, JFK Jr and others be alive

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
20 January, 10:58
I love Trumps ego! Trump is a showman, he don't lose. He always gets the last laugh!

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
20 January, 10:57
I got that vibe too ❤️🇺🇸💯

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 January, 10:50
A huge ego is a great vehicle when your Heart is the driver. Hence why Trump will win big. And so will we. They #Fooked .

Nobody puts Trump (or me) in a corner. Nobody!

Rise For Freedom @RiseForFreedom
21 January, 05:02
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Totally agree. You're wise!

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
28 January, 05:10
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
he sacrificed his family for us We The People! i love everything about him! YUGE EGO and all

Patriot At LARGE @PatriotAtLarge
20 January, 10:50