17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
A message everyone needs to hear right now.

All credit to @HiiiPow3r
08:20 PM - Jan 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
22 January, 12:55
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
thats literally how mad i am with this shit show lol but im keeping my faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
22 January, 12:26
Wheres Juan now? He seems to have taken the high road. I never had a good feeling about him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
21 January, 05:12
Can't wait to watch later this evening... I really like Juan O Savin... don't know why... but my gut feeling tells me to listen and pay attention to whatever it is he has to say!

Linda Smith @linlou55
21 January, 11:04
In response Frog Bandit to her Publication
I do too but this one is only 1 min. long. 🤠

Joni Mays @jandcmays
21 January, 04:29
i am comforted knowing this man is in charge!!

Win Gale @Wingale17
21 January, 04:28
LETS GO

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
21 January, 03:31
i hope so. but not seeing yet. the constant pushing back of the goalposts is troubling.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
20 January, 10:29
I can't help but think of the rally song...🎶 "you don't always get what you want"🎶 we get what we need!

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
20 January, 10:07
You're right. I needed that. Thanks.

Mary Mags @Limlev777
20 January, 08:49
i fooking ❤️❤️❤️ Juan!!!!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
20 January, 08:45

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
20 January, 08:39
Another LIAR! The steal stood today! All the devils stood in the same place today. So easy to take them all in at the same time!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
20 January, 09:09
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
JUAN told he would be inaugurated in a facade if he would not concede! He also said NO ONE WAS GOING TO LIKE THIS ANSWER!

Bobbie W WG1WGA @MsBobbie
20 January, 08:30
LOVE, LOVE it!!

20 January, 08:29
Love it - LOVE it!!

Love it - LOVE it!!

Love it - LOVE it!!

Love it - LOVE it!!

Jerrilyn Sandefer @Jerri1963
20 January, 08:27
Not gonna stand for the steal...go go GI Joes😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (PepeLuvzMe) can see their posts