Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
06 March, 02:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
👏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 March, 12:23
Let's only hope, last night I left some red pills on a liberal's post. Man, I got blasted, so bad I won't go back and see what others wrote. This morning one liberal posted that she was flagged because of her Nazi comments. She swears she said nothing about Nazis. Yes, I'm curious what she wrote, but no I'm not going to find out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 12:26
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Sometimes that's all you can do. Those who want to see will!
Great job.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 March, 12:45
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Let go of pride. It is not present in 5D and it is used in 3D to control you

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
06 March, 11:10
私たちはとても素晴らしい時間に生きています😊地球の転機🌏✨

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
06 March, 10:41
....lets hope some of these deltas" bear" the waking up of normies "fruit"....!

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
06 March, 10:39
I was looking at Q this morning & the most recent one led me to 51.
Dear Patriot.We hear you.We hear all Americans such as yourself.The time has come to take back our great land.The time is now.Rest assured POTUS is backed by the absolute finest people alive who are all dedicated to the eradication evil and corruption from the US/World.Find peace.God is with us.God bless and be safe.-The WH

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
06 March, 10:44
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
God is good he answers our prayers!

TiburonX ... @TiburonX
06 March, 12:17
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
God is not only "with us," He is "IN us." BE awake to the fact that God and you are one. IF you think God is outside of you, you might want to rethink what you believe.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 10:39
And Nana thinks that when the MSM goes down DA BOSS can step into the light!

Woop Woop!
Ready AF!
JFKJR- DA BOSS!
ORIG. Q -JFK

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 March, 10:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
that's true!
We are Ready!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
06 March, 10:25
Amein

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 March, 09:56

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
06 March, 09:57
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I know thats right.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
06 March, 10:19
In response New Years Day to her Publication

Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
06 March, 09:48
March 6th was my grandpa's birthday. He always referred to it as a national holiday! 😉❤️🇺🇸🌍

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
06 March, 09:46
Today 3 6 9! Should ne a good day!