Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
We are less than 24 hours from clustering servers to speed things up here on AnonUP.com. Currently, I disabled new users from signing up to keep the site moving. Thanks for all your patience.
10:34 PM - Jan 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
10 October, 03:02
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
KOBAYASHI!!! YOU ARE BACK!!! ❤️ I'm glad you are alright. 👏👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
10 October, 03:03
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
are you alright??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
10 October, 03:04
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Wait! WHAT!!? This was an old post. WHERE ARE YOU???

Sherry Slape @sslape
10 October, 12:14
will the new servers let more than a dozen of the 191 people i follow show up? Kinda suck when you only get a dozen or a dozen and a half posts showing up over and over and over. Surely there are posts from all those people i am not seeing and when you get about 23 or 30 posts in it takes forever to scroll down and it loads super slow. Hope the new servers help with this kind of stuff.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 October, 11:07
ThanQ for all you do for this site and for us!! Much gratitude and love to you and your team!! If I can help in any way, feel free to ask, I would be happy to!!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
10 October, 11:03
this post was 9 months ago?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 October, 10:37
ALL in all this site works slicker than whale shit, BUT once these bs primary mason servers are toast and taken over, even faster, respect. THANK you.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
Thank you for all you do!!!!

Dottie French @DotOn777
WOOT WOOT🌠

GOOD TO SEE YOU!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
Glad To See You Again. Still My Number One Brota Koba

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
10 October, 10:34
...hey...good to see you again

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
10 October, 10:23
Keep things working, I saw a post yesterday telling people to go to Signal, "not the same at all" keep ANONUP running.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 October, 10:21
You are a Saint. Thank you. What this site has meant is beyond measure for so many. Godly stuff brother

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
10 October, 10:44
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
amen

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
14 January, 11:45
Thanks for the hard work Patroit. It's a fine job yall are doing here.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 January, 08:57
Thank you for all your hard work. 🙂 I hope you had a chance to take the dirt bike out lately, you deserve a fun break!

Robin Farmgirl57 @Farmgirl57
13 January, 02:04
Thank you so much! 🇺🇸❤️

haiVe -黒- @haiVe
13 January, 12:11
Thank you so much,
I love this pratform!

Wishful One @Wishful1
13 January, 11:06
Hi Kobayashi! Glad to be here and appreciate you so much.

Alex F.. @Tipto
13 January, 10:27
Thank you

Just Jane @JustJane
13 January, 10:19
thank you again for this wonderful site . 🇺🇸❤️

June Patriot @JunePatriot
13 January, 10:11
Thanks, Koba!

Thomas Bringman @Tbringman
13 January, 08:46
it’s been great. Yes it’s starting to slow down. It was way fast in the beginning. Keep tweeking. We love it. WWG1WGA

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
13 January, 08:43
You're kicking butt!

This rocks, and have noticed WeGo got faster as well.

Keep up the hard work, we all appreciate it!

WRWY

Danielle Patterson @togetherwestand
13 January, 08:27
thank YOU for all of your hardwork!!!

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
13 January, 08:11
You are the best- glad to see this suceed. I am following following as many as I can- freedom of speech! I look forward to our grand future here, my friend.

Marty Samara @Marty_samara
13 January, 07:56
Thanks for all the hard work!!

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

1776 ... @IGG1776
13 January, 06:17
👍

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
13 January, 04:09
Thank You 💖 @administrator

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
13 January, 02:58
You're so Awesome .... Only Love for you ❤️💋

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
13 January, 02:47
thank you for fixing the Terms, it is working quite well.

shop keep @shopkeep007
13 January, 02:20
looks like you guys busted it out. i just signed up an hour ago. and i love it here already. great work.