Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

... ... @Trader_Kev
18 June, 03:04
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
this shifting thing is making me go uggghhhhhhh

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 June, 10:37
The shift is accompanied by a sense of both Clarity and Confusion brought on by having one foot in 3D and one in 5D. Bridging two or three timelines simultaneously.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
07 May, 04:05
I've noticed a lot of my past popping up in my present, not bad things per say, but the timing is impeccable. Like I'm the same things I did on a simalar date years ago, eating the same things, and not like a holiday where it's planned. SO strange. My body still feels old and crappy but I want to make it better-just lack motivation yet. Here's to the ascension.

Two Times @TwoTimes
09 April, 08:09
How could anyone verify this?

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
09 April, 12:14
I'm there already 🤣🤣🤩🤩🤩🤩

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
09 April, 04:21
5 out of 5, I'm close. 🙂

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 April, 03:40
i am probably 4 out of 5 on that one last year was strangei was seeing so many angel numbers nonstop then in december i was just seeing time sycros very strange

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
29 March, 10:23
Yup... no other reason. clearly it must be some level of conciousness only known to people whose etherial worldview is as vacuous as their ability to give reasona as to how they came to those conclusions. With that said, Ive reached 6d consciousness so y'all should prolly come follow me cus this 5d thing is for those Sling Blade mofo's drooling on their yoga mats and power crystals. Poor bastards!

chore Toke @choretoke
28 March, 01:28
32 the number im always seeing since in my early 20s Im 56 now, before posting this number 32 / 32 people had already posted theyre comments ❗️🙏🏼☺️ I can relate to all of the above🙏🏼

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
28 March, 01:08
For months now, the battery percentage and the clock on my phone matches exactly no matter when I pick up the phone.

Example:
54% battery
5:40 or 2:54...or however the message is sent.

I say "Thank You Father God, Thank You Yeshua Messiah, Thank You Holy Spirit."
And Continue With My Day.

Right now while typing it's 11:59 am
and my percentage just changed to 59%.

I Am Blessed...I Remain In Awe.

Acknowledgement In Love In Thanksgiving To Father God Through Christ Jesus Throughout Our Day Is What Father God Creator YHVH Loves To See From His Children.💕🙏💕

Thank You Father God Creator YHVH.
💕🙏💕
Thank You Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus.
💕🙏💕
Happy Palm Sunday.💕🙏💕
Happy Passover.💕🙏💕
Happy Resurrection Day.💕🙏💕

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 11:35
💕Casey your heart is so lovely, thanks to your knowledge and understanding, we are seeing more light and joy - LOVE IT.
So very much appreciated ...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 March, 11:28
That is well said, and finally my questions / suppositions are answered - thank you, very much appreciated. This is making my mind "hum" ... so cool. Lets work collectively on untangling the process of "group think" in the masses, gently & methodically to bring them along, easing the path so they can come along -- that is my prayer for all.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 March, 10:51
Aha - explains A LOT!!! I needed to see this! 💞🙏💫

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 March, 10:46
Spirits living the human experience! By choice!
https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
28 March, 09:41
True, True and more True.

BeQ 4Truth @BeQ
28 March, 08:53
Yesterday I was reading a Q-post and it had a phone number that reminded me of the number we used to call to get the time. I mention it to my husband, and he yells, "POPCORN!"

There are no coincidences...

William Cherry @Oleglory
28 March, 05:45
Amen to that sister casey

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 March, 05:44
Biblickal is NOT ONLY "TAUNT" or "CatchPhraze"When you INCARNATE, PAIN FROM BEEN BORN ERASE YOUR DIVINE CONCIOUSNESS

THAT IS PRICE "ticket into Rodeo" 🤠
BEFORE BORN your SOUL KNOW EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF PLAN.
I DIED 6* IN THIS LIFE, Lord Almighty knows, that I was stubborn atheist idiot Born in commie country... He has Absolut Power FAR BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS.

Each Ressurection helps my SOUL TO REMEMBER WHAT IS PURPOSE OF LIFE
=>for 🇺🇸=>8slide...😎
11:11 2019 GOD ARMY open 5D in Earth

Rest is only Ugly part of Evolution=>
☢️3D🐄💩🧠🐑

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
28 March, 04:40
Love and Light to all!

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
12 March, 01:39
...casey bringin dem good vibes.....we need some!....

gustavo luiz @gustav019
06 March, 08:14
There is no such thing as 5D consciousness, there is only a renewd heart thanks to Jesus' sucrifice and resurrection. The only spirituality is the Holy Spirit, period. Done. Nothing else.

Mark Caffey @Warhorse9
06 March, 03:33
In response gustavo luiz to his Publication
do you honestly believe we will enter Heaven in our current state of spirituality? letting go of this fleashy world matters, our consciousness is directly tied to it.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 March, 05:45
In response gustavo luiz to his Publication
For you personally Dear Gustavo INDEED.
YOU STAY HERE😎

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
06 March, 07:33
misleading false prophecy. God is pouring out his spirit, if your spiritual mind isnt badly damaged by the worldly mind all benevolent qualities will increase as such that it may make you gasp at its beauty. Let US NOT take from God and give to gods that dont exist. If religion has put you off thats a good thing because God hates religion. https://www.biblegateway.c... or rather the religious and false. whats more is you are advised to persevere in YOUR doctrine, your LIFE to find salvation that may help others save themselves. There is no 5d, Gods intellect is infinite as is his love, such things are so amazingly elevative mankind seeks descriptions that actually limit how far we can go,,,like 5d.

Nina Girl @WarriorGoddess9
06 March, 06:18
Sometimes you feel alone and unloved, you have to feel it to understand you don't want that. Sometimes you feel that because you're depressed.❤🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Jen Casatelli @Jennifer
06 March, 06:04
Yes indeed!!! A lot of that going on over here!!

William Cherry @Oleglory
06 March, 05:26
🙏🙏

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
06 March, 12:34
oh my Lord...this explains so much right now. I'm still on my
journey, but with more peace and assurance now. What a loving blessing from God you to so many Casey🙏♥️ I so love you💞

John DeplorableDeadVoter @DeplorableDeadVoter
06 March, 12:05
Check/check/check/check/check

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 March, 12:27
In response John DeplorableDeadVoter to his Publication
Ditto! 😀

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
05 March, 11:58
This is spot on for me!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 March, 11:43
🙏❤️🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 March, 12:26
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Love it! ❤️

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
05 March, 11:26
This is spot on for me! Almost a 4 year journey! ♥️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 March, 12:29
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Spot on for me too! 21 years! 🙏❤️