Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 04:59
Record pace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
Ok... just had another though pop into my head, this time from looking at this logo for Op Warp Speed. Probably nothing... but there are no such things as coincidences, so I'll throw this out and see if it sticks to the wall. Who travels at "Warp Speed"? Space faring people/organizations? Hmmm... What date was OWS started? According to a quick search, 15 May 2020. I wondered if anything else significant happened that day... Hmmm...

Well then, whaddya know! President Trump received the US Space Force flag that day! Further more, that wedge design on the flag that is associated with shows like "Star Trek".. that's called a "delta"... What's this? He also teases a "Super Duper Missle"?

I bet there is something there with all of this, and probably some other things I didnt see for that day, but I'll be damned if I'm smart enough to figure it out. Am I on the right track, or out in right field?
09:06 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Borescoped in this post can reply
Jen American @Woke_2020
06 March, 02:24
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I personally think there's something in your dig!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396