Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Why does the anonup logo resemble this sadists pedophiles logo? The V in the airlines logo, looks like a checkmark, same as in the anon up logo. Doesn't Q say there are no coincidences? I saw soo many cool logos for anonup that people created for it. How did this one come about?
05:22 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
05 March, 05:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
If you ask me,
EYE Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A
Red Pilled
V - 4 Victory
Q -Logo

That has
Fk all to do with Virgin,

V = [ 27th letter in English Alphabet ] ...lol
SQ What

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 March, 06:10
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
I like that! Mahalos! So, why do you think Doq asked us to look into the Virgin Airlines drop of blood logo? In doing that is when I noticed the similarity. I am veryhyper dimensional in my thinking and so, connecting things happens with almost all things rather easily. It may be a coininkydink and the logo was created as a V for Victory Red Pill for Q as you see. Godspeed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
05 March, 05:30
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
😁😅😅
I AM AFRAID TO ASK AGAIN

#wwg1wga = #JESUIT in gematra

#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
I personally at leas dont know any good reference for the positive usage of "V"

✌️😁

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 March, 05:50
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
A Jesuit Scottish Right Mason connection has been an underlying concern. Everyone has been hired by someone to play a role in all of this right? 😉 I have my thoughts on it all and .... I will say, I think there is yet even more shocking and unbeleivable to be revealed. So many have been foccussed on taking out the draco and reptilian races, yet no one talks about return of Niburu related to the return of the Annnuki and their prearrival business in play. I know enough about them and the collective history, and their love of gold *cough. to see enough. It's all okay though. The Kali Yuga age of destruction only has 3 and half years left. Just keep vibin high. Nothing can escape the Radiant Light coming our way that is not of the Radiant Light itself. Godspeed 🙏💛✨