Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ @Mammers
Posted on George News Telegram

Note signature 👀

MARCH 5, 2021
PALM BEACH, FL

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

https://t.me/georgenews/92...
04:38 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mammers in this post can reply
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
07 March, 03:46
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
Notice the time 10:10👀😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 March, 10:23
So if he's currently 45... The USA didn't go bankrupt? Considering the Pence photos from George lately? How can we verify the right George has control of the account?

Elon Musk still has no control over his Twitter & you can see what's happening to his stocks...He was on Joe Rogan last month talking about Gates shorting his stock. Then this happened... Now would be the time for trusted sources to fall into enemy hands. I believe in the end, we'll see clearly. But in war... Question everything that's questionable...🙏 #truth 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
05 March, 09:29
I don't know about you Mr. President, but I am waiting for further light and knowledge from those in the know. ONCE they emerge I will support them whole heartidly. Until then it's all just talk. No disrespect, but I know how much you appreciate the truth.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
05 March, 08:23
Thank you, President Trump. we live in Texas and we are getting very nervous.

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
05 March, 07:41
ppl have given up, we fought this for years, whe all showed up for Prez trump he won BIG and all we see is he has stopped, we cannot fight the corruption, the time to fight the corruption has already passed. If we are to believe this is a MOVIE then Biden has no power and no one at the border should be allowed in, and all i hear is that i am suppose to sit and watch, and ppl are tooning out, because life goes on, we have bigger problems like HIGH cost of living, HIGH COST of Food, High cost of GAS. Its called turn the depressing NEWS off and try and survive like we did with Evil O in office.