Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Ever wondered why the Virgin logo 'g' looks like a drop of blood?

These [people] are beyond sick and vile.
04:15 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Saxon 777 @Saxon
06 March, 03:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
09 March, 02:49
In response Saxon 777 to his Publication
I believe he also owned Saba Ranch in Northern South Africa (Kruger Park area) where he flew his distinguished guests in for hunting parties. Pretty sure it wasn't just animals too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 March, 11:28
Well the first clue should be the actual word Virgin for a company name. My fren from Canada has cell service and b4 he told me the name of his provider, VIRGIN MOBILE, I had never heard of it b4

mike fitzpatrick @mikefitz4
05 March, 05:43
LOL, wow, that's a huge stretch. Do the one where Coca Cola spells 6-6-6 again. hahahaha, f'n idiot. With crap like this, no wonder people are making jokes and laughing at us.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
05 March, 04:49
i agree they might be terrible people but i do not see a drip of blood or how this logo correlates to [them] being evil.

we need to have better reasons to hate people now a days.

it isn't 2020 anymore.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 04:41
Richard Branson with his black eye pic, that creepy mofo talking about "They are gonna eat good." etc. They didn't mean crab legs, fkin disgusting pos. Makes my skin crawl.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 March, 04:27
symbolism...🤮

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
05 March, 04:23
yes your right 👍

Patriot17 England @17England
05 March, 04:20
also the red cross, and the name itself Virgin..... Hidden In plain sight, obvious now. 😏

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 March, 04:16
It's time to DeVirginize the Cabal.