Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Fyi if you see a picture post with an arrow it means the post has multiple pictures. The site doesn't group them in full display so you have to scroll right to see all photos. Many of you are missing posts completely because you are unaware of this. Well now you know, tell a fren.
01:35 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 12:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nana has been giving instructions on all my posts cause most ppl dont realize it I think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 March, 12:14
Good call

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cee Cee©️ @The_exception
06 March, 12:11
for posts here, i use apps like picframe to put all the images into a single tiled image. I noticed a message conveyed here with multiple images is hard to get across as the arrow isnt easy to spot.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
05 March, 06:49
i see all yoyr posts they are great for like
minded people like me🧐

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 March, 06:09
the problem is the > is a light gray & hard to even notice! took me awhile but I look for them now. I knew others have missed my pics

Control Burn @ControlBurn
05 March, 02:01
👍🐸

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
05 March, 01:50
👍👍👍

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
05 March, 01:44
YES! Just figured this out a few weeks ago....TY!🙌

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
05 March, 01:38
Look where the Lord led me today.
https://youtu.be/YepDarkOp...

Nat Brown @nattibee
06 March, 02:49
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
Wow! that was deep and inrerearing messages! Love it. Thank you for sharing.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
06 March, 03:12
In response Staci Metts to her Publication
Amazing Thank You!