Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cody John @1776faith
05 March, 03:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Tuff Job being him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
05 March, 12:33
another KEEPER!!! ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. Doomer @DrDoomer2
05 March, 11:10
Anyone know whether this guy has left the US yet with his tale between his legs?

Conner Huff @connerhuff78
05 March, 10:39
I hear on my local news that anons predict massive arrests on March 4th and trump will be inaugurated? How reliable is this?
I first saw the fall of the cabal vs the great awakening last Thanksgiving. Totally blew my mind. The 10 segments. Opened my eyes. Ever since then, I've been watching the anon videos and all the suspense for the inauguration. Was hoping something huge to take place. I was bummed. Loosing hope. Is this Q stuff a huge conspiracy? The return of John John?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 March, 11:01
In response Conner Huff to his Publication
That was yesterday's date?

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 March, 10:32
1/30/2021’

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 March, 09:00
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
3/10/21?

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
05 March, 10:24
#KennedyVibes 🇺🇲

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

John F. Kennedy

05 March, 10:28
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
♥️♥️♥️

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 March, 10:18
KIMRUNNER BACK !! THE TROLL SPOOK DROPPED YOUR NAME IN A POST 😂 MEANS YOUR OVER THE TARGET 💥💥💥

05 March, 10:27
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Oh no...which one? I didn't see it, but I would like to.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 March, 10:14

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
05 March, 10:03
K,

Always remembeR

Above ALL

Justice
For
Kids
^^
+++

05 March, 10:08
In response Follow the Constitution to his Publication
Always!
Nice to see you.
Hope all is well!