Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 March, 10:16
10 am Eastern SR Update...

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 10:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Please explain this to me - sorry the site is in Russian and I don't know the significance of the chart lines / color, thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
04 March, 10:43
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 March, 06:05
In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication
Thanks, this is so technical and not much discussion on what it means ... just that it exists. Guess I need more basics in what the resonance relates to in terms of people or weather.

Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
04 March, 07:40
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
It Is Insanely Technical...I'm Still Trying To Figure It Out Myself...If I Come Across Someone Who Can Explain It In The Simplest Of Terms(Like I'm 5yrs Old), I Will Forward It To You. We'll See If We Can't Figure This Thing Out Together.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Bless you, I really did try to follow but there not a morsel to chew on. If I learn anything else on this I will also post my findings as well.
I surmized it was about the 5D and resonating with the universe ... but no -- nothing like that was even hinted at. So -o-o-o-- ?
07:46 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it