Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
How do you know when the media is biased and pushing a KNOWINGLY false narrative?

Disinformation campaign designed to buy ‘them’ more time by attempting to ‘con’ enough people in order to remove the duly elected POTUS in order to ‘save’ themselves from prosecution.
Enemy of the People.

It’s only a matter of time.

Each Q “prediction” (eventually)
comes true in turn = JUSTICE.
07:25 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 March, 04:53
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
RIGHT !!!! [[[KNOWINGLY]]] I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES Q TOLD US THAT !!! BUNCHES !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
05 March, 12:21
Adam Schiff laughs at Q's predictions every day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
04 March, 09:43
Ya. They can run, but they can't hide....

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
04 March, 07:37
MW - Maxine Waters 🤔

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 March, 07:54
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
Meg Whitman?

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
04 March, 07:34
Thank you! Ask and you shall receive. 🙌🏼🙏🏽🇺🇸💖

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 March, 07:27
Well done!!! Thank you!!!