Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Today I am celebrating one year in remission after a five year battle and I attribute much of it to your love and kindness. Together we can accomplish great things. Never, never surrender. The best is yet to come. God is magnificient!
07:12 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
05 March, 05:19
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Wow! That is wonderful news! May the Lord bless and keep you, and thank you for all your posts and keeping us informed..💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 March, 11:50
In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication
much love to you as well 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 March, 04:44
Congratulations! God Bless 🙏🏻

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 March, 04:45
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Bless you back 🕊

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 March, 04:33
God Bless you❤🙏💌

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 March, 04:37
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
thank you! 🌸

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
05 March, 04:06
So happy for you! I appreciate your light and fight! 💖

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 March, 04:20
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
Thank you love! So much to fight and live for. Together we can move mountains!!!🌸

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
04 March, 11:57
Yeah, I have watched so many go through chemo, that I have learned that it is worse than the cancer itself.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
05 March, 04:23
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
Indeed, plus the radiation, ablations and 5 surgeries I had. You look back in awe that you sre still standing. God never let me go so I could be here with you🙏🌟❤️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 March, 10:03
All Glory to God for He is Good. ❤️
You are here for a reason.❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 10:11
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
God is amazing. Blessed and grateful

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 March, 08:54
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 09:26
In response New Years Day to her Publication
much love🎀

Carey Lou @Careylou
04 March, 08:08
💞So happy for you!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 08:33
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Thank you so much!!!💕💕💕

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 March, 07:35
congratulations🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 09:28
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
thank you so much!!💕🎀🌸

Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
04 March, 07:35
Awesome news🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🥰

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 09:28
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
thank you!!!🎀🎀🎀

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
04 March, 07:34
יְהֹוָה רָפָא
Jehovah Rapha
That's wonderful and I'm so glad for you.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 10:20
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I love the Hebrew! thank you!!!🎀💕🌸

Paula Goble @Palala3
04 March, 07:33
Thats great news. cheers to many more years!!!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 09:27
In response Paula Goble to her Publication
God bless you!🎀

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 March, 07:17
Wonderful news. God Bless 🙏

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 07:21
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
thank you so much!🌸💕

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
04 March, 07:17
So wonderful! God is Good! Thank you Jesus!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 07:22
In response Carrie Cresap to her Publication
Grateful for your prayers 💕

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 March, 07:16
Congratulations - so verry happy for you❣

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 07:22
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
thank you for your love ❤️

True North @TrueNorthGirl
04 March, 07:16
Heartfelt congratulations. 🙏❤️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 07:23
In response True North to her Publication
Blessings to you🌸

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 March, 07:15
so happy for you 💕🙏🏻
💞

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 07:24
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Thank you so much!!!💕🌸🎀

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
04 March, 07:14
I celebrate with you! ♥️

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 07:24
In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication
Opening the champagne with you!!!💕🌸🎀

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
04 March, 07:14
congratulations and happy one year!! May God continue to bless you with many, many happy years 🙏✨❤😊

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
04 March, 07:25
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
honored by your love! blessings 💕🌸🎀