Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
13 March, 02:56
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Do you think there were less pedofiles then? Or did they become more active, because I lived like you memes, but I would not let my kids or grandkids live like that now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
10 March, 09:42
And the best is yet to come for our children and grandchildren...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 March, 09:12
I grew up in those days. We always wandered through the woods without a care in the world. As an adult I learned that there were hunters allowed to hunt in the woods. I remember looking at my mom like, "You let us play in those woods and you never sent us out of the house in bright orange clothing?"

Cydney Grant @Cydney_Grant
10 March, 09:03
miss those days! parents just saying "be home before the street lights are on!" Such innocent fun times. no screens involved

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 March, 09:14
In response Cydney Grant to her Publication
I remember that rule. My Dad used to have a whistle that he was able to do that we could hear . . . Between the street lights and his whistles, we always knew when to be home. Those were awesome days.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
10 March, 08:56
So true...we rode our bikes everywhere...without dumb helmets!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 08:55
Add horses and dogs and your have Nana's childhood.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 March, 11:24
Miss those days

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 March, 11:24

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
05 March, 11:22
My father whistled also! Loud enough the kids in the neighborhood knew to go home! I never could learn how to whistle like that.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 March, 11:12
Except now the Luceferase will be tattooed on your skin somewhere instead of in the firefly where it belongs

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
05 March, 11:08
I remember!!!
Those WERE the days my friend, you thot they'd never end---- BUT they came damn close!!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 11:05
I remember those days...I also remember the dreaded whistle from Dad that meant it was time to come home...He taught me that whistle.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 March, 05:59
"when I was a kid" 😬🤷‍♀️🤣 I still do these "things"😊

Ember Rose @EmberRose
05 March, 11:12
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
...and I still call them lightning bugs. ☺️