1776 Again @BludGeonT
Richard Citizen Journalist captured a motorcade on vide today in DC - I took a snapshot of one of the main vehicles - couple of strange flags, one white one with an eagle on it with what appears to be black fringe, and a desecreated American flag with gold fringe. The front license plate almost looks like a French flag too.. very interesting here..

GhostEzra reported it, the full video

Update, I'm also including a larger image of the white flag with the eagle and black trim, looks like it says E PLURIBUS UNUM on it...

WEIRD
04:58 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
08 March, 04:23
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
We are all new to Anonup
With images, do not forget to look for arrows. 😉😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
04 March, 10:24
This is old old old

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carl Que @PatriotX
04 March, 10:22
the pic is obviously bush and the car and haircuts tell you this was long ago and not any time recent..

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
04 March, 06:52
more bs this is george h.w bush amd barbata bush

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
04 March, 05:05
it's usually on the Vice President's motorcade. NOT for the President....if we just knew who was REALLY in there....

deborah sidener @debbiedo
04 March, 05:03
looks like barbara bush and hubbie

1776 Again @BludGeonT
04 March, 05:00
I'm hearing in some reports this was Kamala, no idea - don't really care.

I only care when they're on a plane to Gitmo.