MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
🚨🚨 HEADS UP HAWAII
Remember to wear your facemask when earthquackes and megatsunamis strike.
Vaccinations will also protect you 90%
03:38 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
04 March, 04:49
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
This would be funnier if I didn't just watch the Maui Police giving the visitors tickets for not wearing masks OUTSIDE ON THE BEACH last week. Huge population of Karenized sheeple in HI. Praying for NZ and waiting to see if it will hit here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
04 March, 04:34
My daughter is on Ohau abd was also there for the fake missle alert. I think she's done going for a whileπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Labowski @Hal1977
04 March, 04:31
Even if you have the vaccine you can still carry a tsunami in your nasal passages. Wearing your mask helps you protect OTHERS from tsunamis.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
04 March, 03:46
The last thing I'm going to think about in an earthquake or tsunami is where's my mask. Geez.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
04 March, 03:39
If we can't laugh ......Just why?