Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Michelle chambard @MChambard
03 February, 09:32
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Thank you Mr. Deeds. followed all. I'm still learning how to navigate this site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
20 January, 05:38
Thank you for keeping us allconnected! Followed every fren!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Republic @I_am_Spartan
20 January, 05:19

Cody Spencer @Cody_spencer
20 January, 05:21
In response New Republic to his Publication
how can i listen on my phone!

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
20 January, 05:14
🚨🚨 IN CASE OF EMERGENCY 🚨🚨

For CB Emergency Radios users (Those radios used by truck drivers) Channel 17 is the official patriot's channel. CB radios operate in the ranging of frequencies from 26.965 to 27.405 MHz.
For those with users of Two way radios (Walkie talkies, Cobra, Motorola, Midland, Baofeng, etc) We (patriots) will be using private channel 17.17 CTCSS. That's a HI power channel.
Two-way radios (or walkie-talkies) generally operate in the 136 MHz to 900 MHz.

🚨🚨 Let's stay connected. 🚨🚨