Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
A shout out from The People's General and a brief summary of what's ahead!
03:07 PM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
04 March, 04:09
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
General Flynn says needs Prayer Warriors! We need Divine intervention for the scales to fall off the eyes of the sleepers and Truth to fill their soul again. Let's up our prayer game family! Myself, I've upped my game from saying one rosary a day to three. πŸ’ͺ The more you use your spiritual muscle the stronger you get and the whole whole body of Christ benefits. Let's go!! For God and country! πŸ™β˜οΈπŸ’•
#FamilyIsEverything
#WeAreOneBody

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
curious george @caroljansen
04 March, 03:29
Beautiful! I have nothing but respect for this man.πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
04 March, 03:27
πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸΏπŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆ

04 March, 03:27

04 March, 03:26

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 March, 03:21
You can always tell he's very genuine...

SIERRA 7777777 @Sierra7777777
04 March, 03:17
It always eases my mind when I hear Gen. Flynn talk about us digital soldiers. Our movement is strong and patient, we are ready when the time is right and not before. I am sure something is happening. There is no way we can live in a world like this. Good will prevail. GOD is on our side and we are WINNING!

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
04 March, 03:25
In response SIERRA 7777777 to her Publication
Amen!