Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
03 March, 11:33
Will there be discounts available for the 17 movement to throw parties of celebration in
palm beach?
Washington DC was trash! I'm happy for the king! Let him run the world from his home office! He should be able to dress anyway he chooses, and golf anytime he wants, with no one ever manipulating him, (or his golfing double) ever again!
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
04 March, 01:58
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
im not sure this is true. i heard from 1 of the people on the Q intelligent group he will serve for 6 years. No one has said whete. people are predicting TX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
I think there's something to the Texas thing myself. Just a feeling. It was brought up that we are our own Nation and we have our own power grid. Just a feeling nothing concrete.
11:43 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Julie Barnes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mileymasters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tina Griffith, click on at the bottom under it