Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
04 March, 10:29
🔴 Mississippi Passes Bill to Ban Biological Males from Competing Against Women

Transgenders should not be competing in women's sports.

Join our Channel👇 if you agree
t.me/ResisttheMainstream

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
Can't make it on your own gender's team... then maybe dont play!
10:36 AM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthBeTold2 in this post can reply
Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
04 March, 11:04
In response Truth Be Told ❤ to her Publication
Or just make trans gendered sports, it would be more of a competition 😉 This isn't hard, unless of course it is propoganda for political n social agendas for control, which it is, which is why these poor transgendered folks will never get to have their own lane cuz leaders wanna use them to push an agenda their propoganda for how society should be. They are using the transgendered people just like the black people, n cuz of Divine Feminine Women Like Candace Owens they needed a new target group to manipulate, bribe n use to push their agendas, my apologies on behalf of them to all ttansgendered folks who are being used to push agendas n not get their own league to compete in is an absolute disgrace! Stand up Trans of the world, n start ur own league show em u matter as you, bot as a woman not as a man but the beautiful trans that you are! Go for it, tell them ur not having them use you like the use all other groups, be empowered have ur trans voice heard DAMNIT!🌈

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Be Told ❤ @TruthBeTold2
04 March, 11:49
In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication
I want everyone to feel included in this world. But athleticism is about your physical abilities, not your sexual preference.

Have separate types of events, but it would still only be fair for a biological male to go up against another biological male, no matter what "external" identity they choose.