Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
PATRICK BELLRINGER @PATRICK_BELLRINGER
05 March, 04:47
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
PEOPLE OF THE LIE: THE PHOTON BELT .....
They will experience extreme weather changes of temperature and precipitation. Seasonal changes from winter to summer or summer to winter with very little spring or fall transition periods will occur. Great storms, extreme flooding, massive earthquakes, and gigantic volcanic eruptions will all be a part of the removal of human pollution, toxins, and negative energy from Shan.
http://fourwinds10.com/sit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
04 March, 08:49
And also Earthquakes and Tsunami warnings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
04 March, 08:47
daaaang....The NW has Mt Hood, Mt Bachelor, The Three Sisters; Faith, Hope and Charity, Mt Jefferson....and Mt St Helens. Holy Toledo!

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
04 March, 09:07
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
They call it the (Ring of fire)

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 March, 08:46
Someone is pissed!

Christina Maga @Christina71
04 March, 08:45

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
04 March, 08:43
No activity that I have heard about yet, I live by Mt Raineir, Mt St Helens, Mt Baker.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
04 March, 08:37
Heard "We've only just begun"--interersting.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
04 March, 08:32
Kinda weird right?

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
04 March, 09:45
My favourite guy, wish he would come here, know he just opened telegram, l pop over to gab to read his posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 09:38
Now...where was that, I distinctly remember hearing somewhere that the end times signs will include quakes in various places...seems to be a lot of this going around eh? Now...where was it that I read that? Hmm...