Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08:18 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 March, 05:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I liked it overall. But comparing the necessary changes to our complex financial system—and how people will need to make compromises—to a pregnant woman decision to abort or not? That didn't sit well, even though I understand where he was going.

Did Jesus compromise with the bankers? Oy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
04 March, 10:27
good one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
04 March, 06:39
Michael Jaco's Personal Meeting Room
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
04 March, 06:19
JUAN IS NOT A FAN OF NESARA !! VERY SAD SOUNDS LIKE ELITE DEM TALKING ABOUT IT OBAMA BLOCKED ITS ROLL OUT 20 + TIMES IN 8 YEARS !! NESARA FIXES THIS COUNTRY !!!

Law & Physics @physics171
04 March, 06:42
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Which juan podcast did Juan Talk about Nesara?

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
04 March, 03:05
This show is actually of of the best presentation of current happenings and our spiritual battle between good and evil.
#GodWins #GREATAWAKENING #FightForTrump #MAGA #MEGA

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 01:23
Love this! Thank Q for sharing, Doq! Definitely feels like an ego death as well. People are going through tremendous growing pains right now. But America will come out the strongest. Thanks to the greatest leader the world has ever seen! 🙏❤️💪

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
04 March, 12:43
i think hes another 15 minutes of fame. i dont trust him. his crap has been about accurate as charlie wards.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 March, 01:07
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
yeah i bet you have way more intel and validation 🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 12:42
For anyone that has not listened to this video Nana suggests you do.
I have had a NDE Near Death Experience. It is real and you should pay attention.
I did not tell ppl for years outside my family simply because ppl think you are either crazy or lying.
"Yall are gonna like how this movie ends" is an unbelievable understatement. You have no idea!
No need to fear death.
And when you remove that one fear in life you are so free!
Be Fearless!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 March, 03:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, is one tough cookie.....like a ginger snap...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 12:29
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
04 March, 11:59
Thank you!

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
04 March, 09:41
My thoughts.. This video is to wake others up! Like it's part of this "MOVIE" ?

Com'on Man!

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
04 March, 09:08
great episode , must watch

Ragia HRH @HRH
04 March, 09:07
I understand Juan is trusted by so many, but what about what Q said about individuals who say "we have intel and we are insiders,"?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 March, 11:16
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
its a nice guy
but i dont fuckin trust #Juan o #PSYOP ?
or#Jesuit O #SAVIN ?

since the very first moment the presented himself as #kennedy ... and fake #Gematria resemblaces

ON TOP OF THAT.. YOU WIL NOTICIE HOW IT IS HEAVILY #PUSHED IN SOCIAL MEDIA
IN A NON #ORGANIC WAY PUSHED BY FAKE #Shill ACCOUNT AS HAFL OR ALL THE ONES IN THIS THREAD ( or at least coordinated )
:::::::::::
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump (11, 773 Posts) #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thug Life - Sound Effect (Snoof Dog dalalalala)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

WE ARE THE #107

#DEAL WITH IT

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 March, 11:21
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump (11, 773 Posts) #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Thug Life - Sound Effect (Snoof Dog dalalalala)

WE ARE THE #107

J - #SUIT

G - SUIT
#JESUIT #107

#DEAL WITH IT

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
04 March, 08:41
Exciting time to be alive isn't it?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
04 March, 08:31
Saw it! must see!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 March, 08:20
8:18 > 89 > 17
NJ = New Jersey > VK? > 14+10 > 24 | 42 > YMCA > .... .. > HI > 89 > 17 also!

Have a great day, DOQ!