Annie D-W @Annie172123
Good morning anonup fam. Just a little humor to start the day. On a side note, my daughter who teaches school in Texas & her students (1st grade) will still have to wear a mask. The Texas Education Agency (TEA) will not lift the restriction. This is most concerning to me ... I will take action, and hope any of you that live in the Lone Star State will do the same.

Blessings and prayers to our President, Military and all the patriots!
Love and Hugs to all.
07:45 AM - Mar 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Annie172123 in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
04 March, 08:59
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Now that's funny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 March, 08:51
It is fully amazing how many people will demand the noose remain around their necks and attack those that will remove it.
Brainwashing works, that's why they do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 08:43
CLASS Action for attempting to harm your child without any fookn science to push it.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
04 March, 08:45
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The masks on our children just pisses me off. A-holes

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
04 March, 08:08
i just saw a video of a CO2 detector that was placed under a regular cloth mask for 10 seconds, and it read a level of 9000. normal is 400-700. 9000 is deadly. 3 children in Germany have died from mask suffocation.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
04 March, 08:48
In response Sunny Day to her Publication
I saw that video as well. This pisses me off! I worry about ALL our children!

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
04 March, 08:00
Good luck, Annie. The students here in Florida still wear masks.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
04 March, 08:50
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
I will not leave this one alone.

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
04 March, 07:59
I LOVE THIS!!!!!